Practical Environmental Solutions, LLC
New Jersey Licensed Site Remediation Professionals (LSRPs)
A NJ Department of Environmental Protection Certified Company
- Insurance Claims Assistance
- Due Diligence (PA, Phase I and II)
- Underground Storage Tank Removal and Remediation
- Soil & Ground Water Investigation and Remediation
- ISRA Compliance
- Litigation Support
- Indoor Air / Vapor Intrusion
- Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP)
- Potable Wells / All-State Well Testing
- Financial Assistance
Indoor Air / Vapor Intrusion
Are you required to test the indoor air at your site?
Contamination in the ground water may migrate up into the building from below, which is why indoor air quality / vapor intrusion concerns have become an increasingly larger focus of the NJDEP. Practical is experienced with this type of testing and interpretation of the results. We also design and install the systems that mitigate (remove) the contaminants. Additional information can be found at: http://www.nj.gov/dep/srp/guidance/vaporintrusion/
Are you concerned about the indoor air quality in your home or business?
Practical can test the indoor air and interpret the data for you. We will identify the source to the problem, if one exists. And we will develop a practical solution that suits your needs.
Call us today for a free quote:
Or click here to request a quote online.